Monday, April 4, 2011

summer dream team part: kristina

sarah and I decided that we are going to pull
together our summer dream team:
things that we really want for the summer!

so today is my turn( Hi! its me, kristina!)
so here is my wish list and tomorrow sarah will post hers.....

head to toe:

make up: i am too lazy to find pictures to post of what i would wear, but i can tell you: bright orange eye and nude lipstick.

Photobucket

I really want these sunglasses actually any karen walker sunglasses in fact. Sarah and I want to get them as a part of our mctega uniform: these sunglasses come in bright orange as well, so sarah would wear orange and I would wear fuscha(shown here (and we both have the exact matching shade in makeup forever lipstick!!!))ahahah
ps: photo taken from karen walkers website


Photobucket

this blazer is beautiful, i really mean it... it is gorgeous. and if i had it i would wear it every day and people would be in awe of my beatuiful gareth pugh jacket. I know everybody has seen this jacket already: i dont care!!!!
gareth pugh sculptured jacket from farfetch.com



Photobucket

I feel like anything I say about this dress is going to come out really cheesy, I just really like it and it would be soo fun to wear in summer! compass dress by rachel comey taken from totokaelo


Photobucket

this bag kinda shocked me because I usually wouldn't pick out anything that phillip lim does, but this bag is cute. someone suggested I liked it because phillip lim is known to be very "inspired" by other designers. ahahah i wouldn't be surprised! phillip lim bag at tenoversix


Photobucket
ok these are my favorite shoes right now... i really really love them i want them reallll badddd...... platforms are sooo coollllll. god if i saw somebody wearing these i would be soo soo jealous.
kareem by tenoversix and vena cava at mohawk general store


ugh i want stuffff........
nowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok wait for sarahs picks tomorrow!
xx

kristina
mctega

post script: mann you should have seen the first draft of this post! ahahhahahahhhahahaha!

xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

sarah and kristina mctega. we like stationary . we make stuff.